If you want to watch movies, anime and old cartoons on your android Smartphone then it is possible now with the entry of the app called “Cinema App“, cinema app basically is an android app, which is also available on iOS. So you do not have to worry about even if you have an android device or iPad/iOS device. You can watch latest movies and old movies on cinema app.
Cinema app is the latest entry in the entertainment category, that’s one of the reasons why the application is now. The cinema app is now available in two major OS android and iOS.
Unfortunately, the cinema app box is not available on the official app market, yeah I’m talking about android and iOS. It would take a lot of efforts for you to find the right application since there are many false websites are offering you cinema app box app but after downloading they are ending up being some malicious app.
So we will guide you step-by-step on how to download the and where to download the cinema box app with the right source. Once you are done with the installation, I will guide on how to install the android app. So let’s jump on to the steps.
Learn Step-by-step Guide On Cinema Box App for Android:
Currently, cinema box is not available on the official android market because of the copyright issues Google and apple has. According to the terms and conditions of the official app store doesn’t approve applications which violate international copyrights because the cinema’s app has some latest movies which are now available only in Cinema Theater
First, download the application from the given link “Download Cinema box App for Android”
- I understand that you have downloaded the file from the given source (Do not worry because we have tested the applications before we have recommended the download link).
- Go to your android Smartphone settings > Applications > Unknown sources (Tap on it to select, so you can install applications which are not downloaded from the app store).
- Once the download of the file is finished, go to your file manager and locate the file where the downloaded file is saved.
- Now that you have located the downloaded file (The file is a .APK file, which is cinema box app file).
- Tap on the downloaded cinema box app file and install the application.
- Agree to all terms and conditions it has to offer.
- Once you are done with the installing “do not open the cinema box app“.
- Now go back to settings > Applications > Unselect unknown sources. Or Settings > security settings > unselect unknown sources (Cinema box app is a third party app, so I would recommend you to unselect unknown sources to avoid anonymous installation).
- Now you can launch the cinema and enjoy watching your favorite movies online.
Now you have learned, how to install cinema box for your android device without any extra trouble you had to go through because of the installation and other things. If you have any questions related to the cinema box app then leave a comment in the section below.